We provide the Audio-Visual Electrical Accessories
LiNKFOR UHF Wireless Microphone System
Delivery and Returns
- US,UK,AU,DE,FR,IT,ES Free shipping on orders over $50.
- 10% discount on orders over $20.
- All products are sold 100% authentic.
- 48 hours delivery, 5-10 working days can be delivered.
- Free 30-day return and 18-month warranty.
- Note: If you need to purchase multiple pieces or cooperate, please contact us in advance.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
UHF 500-599MHz Ultra High Frequency
Maximizes the Signal Strength, Is Not Susceptible to Interference Signals, without Worrying about Being Interrupted, Effective Prevent Interference from Computer, DVDs and Other Digital Amplifiers.
200ft Transmission Range
Signal Transmission Distance Can up to 60m/200ft (Reach 80m/262ft Ideally without any obstacles)
Two Wireless Microphones
The Dual-channel Wireless Microphones Allows You to Move Freely on the Stage and Enjoy the Performance with Your Friends.
UHF Wireless Microphone System
Wireless Microphone System
Carrier frequency: 500-599MHz
Dynamic range: more than 80dB
TH.D at 1 KHz: Less than 0.5%
Frequency response: 40Hz-18Hz4-3dB
Audio output level: 0 ~ ±400mv mix out 0 ~ ±200mv
Temperature range: -10°C to 50°C
1. This package only contains the wireless microphone system. You still need to have an additional audio device (speaker or amplifier) to output the sound.
2. The volume depends on the speakers’ output power. We do not recommend using this mic on speaker under 15 watts.
How to avoid interference?
1. Don’t use the microphone facing the receiver too closely to avoid noise interference.
2. Keep the receiver away from the metal or any digital devices (such as computers, cell phones, etc.) to avoid potential sources of interference.
3. Don’t flap the microphone head with hand, or it would be damaged.
4. We recommend using a windscreen foam cover to get better singing experience.
Better Sound Quality
Equipped with Sound Filter and High-sensitivity Sound Head, Can Effectively Filter Excessive External Noise and Strongly Pickup Sound, Helping Get Clear Sound with High Signal-to-noise Ratio Performance, Wide Frequency Response Range and Low Distortion.
Larger Battery Capacity
The Larger Battery Capacity Allows You to Use the Microphone for a Long Time (Normally 2-8 Hours).
Better Design for Better Use
The Metal Host and Semimetal Handheld Microphone Make It More Durable. The Words on the LCD Display CAN NOT Change as Your Adjustment. It will stay the same all the time.
How to Use?
1. Plug the receiver to a power outlet, power on.
2. Use the audio cable hook up the receiver output jack and amplifier or active speakers input jack (Please use a 6.35mm to 3.5mm adapter if your speaker have 3.5mm jack).
3. Connect TV/PC/DVD/VOD or other audio devices to the amplifier or active speaker to play background sound.
4. Use an audio cable to connect your external speaker to the amplifier to output sound (Please ignore this steps when using active speaker).
5. Insert 2 AA batteries into the microphone; turn on the microphone, enjoying singing songs.
- United States , United Kingdom , Australia , Germany , France , Italy , Spain Free shipping on orders over $50.Our "Free Shipping" covers all standard shipping and handling charges in the US to get our product safely from us to you. It does not include expedited shipping, non-standard shipping, return-shipping, customs and/or import/export fees, or fees charged by any party other thanvinteam Products. Free shipping is only valid for full products and not for parts ordered through customer service. Excludes Alaska and Hawaii. *Please note thatvinteam.com currently does not have any expedited shipping options. Smaller Items ship "parcel" via Fedex. Larger Items such as Playsets, Sheds, Kayaks, ship via LTL Freight. Our current LTL partners include Estes, ABF, Reddaway, YRC, Old Dominion, and Diamond Line. These items are shipped via Curbside Delivery.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.